CHENTA is your best partner in gearing resolutions.
Helical Worm Gear Reducer (S series)
- Design Concepts: The combination of standardization and modularization allows interchangeability with international leading brands, while keeping structure rigidity and compactness.
- Energy Efficiency: Leveraging the advantages of high efficiency of helical gears and smooth transmission of worm gears, the reducer performs with outstanding stability and efficiency as high as 85%.
- Ratios Coverage: The ratio ranges between 1/8 ~ 1/210, providing wide range of ratio accommodation, with 2 stages of reduction.
- Loading Capacity: Available with power ranges from 1/4HP up to 30HP, depending on different requirements and applications.
- Tensile Strength: Pinion, gears and worm shafts are made with 20CrMo alloy steel with carburization; the aluminum bronze worm wheels offers superior strength and endurance.
- Self-Lock: In certain condition, the load on the worm gear can’t drive the worm.
- Installation Flexibility: All models are designed for a choice of mounting position (M1~M6) specified by customers.
- Appearance Aesthetics: The reducers are designed with modern exterior while maintaining high rigidity.
|Size||Output-Shaft [mm]||M2 [Nm] Max||I - Min||I - Max|