CHENTA is your best partner in gearing resolutions.
Bevel Helical Gear Reducer (K series)
- DESIGN CONCEPTS: the combination of standardization and modularization allows interchangeability with international leading brands, while keeping structure rigidity and compactness.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: leveraging the advantage of high accuracy of helical gears, the reducers perform at 90% efficiency with higher stability and lower noise level.
- RATIOS COVERAGE: 3 stages of reduction provides a wide range of ratio accommodation from 1/8~1/215 more than worm gear reducers.
- LOADING CAPACITY: available with power ranges from 1/4hp up to 60hp depending on different requirements and applications.
- TENSILE STRENGTH: bevel gears and helical gears are made with 20CrMo alloy steel plus carburizing heat treatment to enhance performance.
- SPACE EFFICIENCY: 90° transmission and compact configuration for minimizing mounting space.
- INSTALLATION FLEXIBILITY: all models are designed for a choice of mounting position (M1~M6) specified by customers.
- APPEARANCE AESTHETICS: the products are designed with modern exterior while maintaining high rigidity.
|Size||Output-Shaft [mm]||M2 [Nm] Max||I - Min||I - Max|